Main Menu

Filing a Claim

You may file a claim only by completing a claim form and sending it to us.

There are two ways to get a claim form.

1.  Contact our office: 617-728-8758 or

2.  Download a copy by clicking the appropriate green button to the lower right of this page. 

Complete the form by following the instructions on it. Then send the form with all supporting documents (checks, receipts, fee agreements, letters, e-mails, etc.) to our office at the address printed on the form.

You may have a lawyer assist you to complete the form but it is not necessary. A lawyer helping you may not charge a fee for doing so. There is no filing fee or charge of any kind to file a claim with the Board.

Jump to Page